Thursday 16 March 2017

I THINK I KNOW ABOUT LOVE...

I have loved and been loved back and to me, no emotion beats that feeling....
Its a feeling that makes my heart race everytime i think of him, a feeling that makes me wake up every morning with excitement (no more "i'm not a morning person"feeling), its a happy feeling that pushes me to strive hard, to be a better person than what i was yesterday... for the one I love.

To love and be loved back is to live.

Sadly though, sometimes love is not reciprocated. I know that feeling too, because i have loved and i have not been loved back. It is sad that we mostly work so hard trying to please the person that doesnt love us back, thinking that maybe, if we love them hard enough, then maybe they will reciprocate. But we all know that doesnt work.

So i try to love and to only love people that want me to love them and love me back too. Whenever i realise my love is not reciprocated, i am not afraid to walk away because i believe i can always be loved by someone else.

Today i bumped into an article that basically insunuated that a woman will love only 3 times. Here is the link :
http://www.peacequarters.com/fall-love-3-people-lifetime-one-specific-reason/

I beg to differ with the article because at 31, i have loved more than 3 people and i still love.....



XOXO
When in love....i soar so high

No comments:

Post a Comment